FREELance community manageR barcelona
If you're in need of a freelance community manager in Barcelona, then you've come to the right place. I am a native English speaker and C1 level Spanish speaker with experience of helping national and multinational companies reach new audiences via social media. Here's what you can expect from my community management expertise:
- A flexible package to suit your needs - My community manager service is adapted for businesses of all sizes, so I can work around you whether you have a budget of £50 or £5,000.
- Proven results - I have worked freelance with a wide variety of companies, from small charities in Bristol to large multinationals in Barcelona, and have consistently met their aims on social media: whether that be reaching more people, driving more traffic or simply making sure their company has a professional online presence.
- No jargon - A lot of agencies and marketing professionals tend to talk in riddles when discussing social media, but I prefer to keep it simple and talk in a language you'll understand. That means no 'blue sky thinking', 'touching base' or 'reaching out'!
- Honesty - If I don't feel you need to spend €500 a month on social media, then I'll be honest and tell you that. I'm not interested in squeezing money out of you - I'll do my best to provide a service that works within your budget whilst still getting the results you want.
- Versatility - As part of my freelance community manager services I can write blogs, produce infographics, design quizzes, manage customer enquiries, find & share interesting content - you name it. I'll use a mixture of these skills to make your social media channels look good, inform, educate & entertain people and ultimately send more traffic to your website.
Get in touch today and let's discuss your community manager needs.